"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Saturday, July 12, 2008

Falling Off the Wagon

Today’s running adventure began as any other; Chavonne and I debated on whether or not to run inside, we prepared our literature and music and got off to a steady start. Today, we switched machines and I ran on a more technologically advanced model that accurately keeps pace; apparently I could not handle this and fell almost immediately into our run. While reading, I dropped the book onto the treadmill and while tracking it, fell right down onto the machine. After pausing a moment to reflect and collect myself and with the help of Chavonne, I realighted the machine and tried my luck once more. However, immediately into the run portion (seventeen seconds to be exact), I fell again over my own feet and we decided to halt the run. I am so angry and embarrassed at myself for ruining our schedule and halting Chavonne’s progress. Hopefully, I can get back into form tomorrow.

1 comment:

Chavonne said...

You have no reason to feel embarassed and/or angry. I love you!