"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Friday, July 11, 2008

Running for Clarity

I started running around the beginning of February. I had been trying to lose weight since December with no success and then decided that running would increase my intensity and would help me lose inches and pounds.

Some things are going in my life that have me all kerfluffled. I feel like not much makes sense right now. I don't feel any peace at home, at work, in my marriage, within myself. I just feel crazy!

I LOVE running. Beginning to run was the best thing I ever did for my health and sanity. It brings me so peace and focus. It feels like the only source of solace right now and I am so grateful for the chance to lace up my shoes and take care of ME. It's the greatest gift right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are able to find some peace and quiet during our runs, despite my rattling wheezing.

Kaby