"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Running on Empty

We did not want to run tonight! We were really tired and didn't want to put forth the energy to get a run in. It ended up being a really good run, though--it was cool and the sun was setting, so it was lovely weather to run in.

I have been feeling really tired lately and have had trouble sleeping. It's strange because last weekend, I was so exhausted that I could barely get out of bed and stay awake. Either way, my body is tired and my head is continuously hurting. I'm wondering if I'm going through caffeine withdrawal (I stopped drinking coffee in hopes that it would help me sleep). I hope I start feeling better soon!

I'm a little sore in my "haunches" (not my quads, not my hamstrings, like the "outer thigh"...I don't know). It hurts to get up from sitting after a while. All things considered, though, I feel good. I feel healthy and proud of the efforts I have made. I love running!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so super proud of us, too. And you do NOT have haunches.

Kaby