"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Friday, January 9, 2009

Change of Plans

I have been bad. Catastrophically bad. There is no way that I can recover this week within my calorie range. So, there's been a change of plans. I don't know if this is permanent, but for now, I will use next week to even out. Hopefully I can still lose some weight!

I'm disappointed in myself but will not let this make me start over (even though that's what I'm tempted to do!). I'm going to learn from my mistakes.

Today's topic is "Protect Your Program":

  • Three high-risk times for overeating for me are when I'm in the Hotline office, on Friday nights, and when I am out with the Brigade.
  • I can protect my program by saying "Not just yet. I'm going to wait a little while."
  • I haven't protected my program yet, but I will use this technique from now on.

No comments: