"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Sunday, January 11, 2009

Help?

Oh my goodness. I ate my weight in food yesterday. Don't believe me? Well, to prove my point, for dinner, I had a pizza. Not pieces, but a whole, thin-crust, spinach pizza. And dessert? A pint of Ben and Jerry's. Oh my freaking goodness.

I'm so mad at myself. But, I won't lie, it tasted really, really, really good.

As punishment, though, my stomach has rebelled against me. I feel absolutely awful. This should serve as a lesson: don't eat crap or you'll feel like crap! Ugh, I am so sick.

Today, I'm eating mostly fruits and veggies in order to give my belly a break and work toward evening out my calories.

Oh, I lost a pound! I still haven't decided how the weighing will go, but I am 1/5 of the way toward my month's goal. Whoo!

I think that I will do my weigh-ins biweekly. Or, just on the weeks that I even out. I'm not sure. If I have to spend a whole month getting back on track, though, maybe I should only weigh once a month. I'm not sure.

I have this great daydream of weighing once a month and the scale saying I've lost 10 pounds! Wouldn't that be fantastic?! But, if it only says two, maybe it would be good to know what my progress is earlier in order to step things up. I don't want to wait a whole month to find out I've plateaued.

Maybe, just for this month, I won't weigh again until the 1st. After that, we'll see.

Today's weight loss topic is: "Help me, please":
  • I am always happy to get compliments that I look more toned or healthier and that I seem to have more energy now that I'm losing weight. I also appreciate clearing the table right after one serving.
  • I do not appreciate someone saying "do you really want to eat that?". While it works, it makes me really resentful toward the person who said it. I really HATE weight loss tips when I don't ask for them, too.

No comments: