"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello! After a long interlude, I'm back. I have not been eating well AT ALL. I went through an incredible funk and let everything go--my health, my appearance, my effort in the marriage. Well, after some healing, I am back! The good news is that I am almost completely caught up on my exercise. As for food, I am going to eat 1,600 calories a day (I did not monitor my eating and am sure I went way over) for the rest of the month. I think that I should be fine after that.

During this funk, when I felt really down but was able to force myself to work out, I felt a lot better than the days that I wallowed in my feelings. So, I have learned how much exercise can really affect my mood. I think that by exercising daily, I can better stabilize my mood and hopefully avoid having any more ''bummed-out times''.

Of course, I haven't been doing my weight-loss topics, but I am starting up again. So, here it is.

''Oops, I Forgot to Eat''
I never forget to eat! But, it is important to regularly schedule my meals to make sure that I don't overeat. So here is my schedule for tomorrow:
  • 8:00-breakfast
  • 10:00-tea
  • 12:00-lunch
  • 2:00-snack
  • 4:00-snack
  • 6:00-snake
  • 8:00-dinner
  • 10:00-dessert
  • 8 cups of water

No comments: