"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Almost Caught Up

Last night, I was this close to finally being caught up with my workouts but I just couldn't convince myself to do yoga. Why was it so hard to do yoga?! Gah. So, I am completely caught up on cardio (whoo!), and have three yoga sessions to make up. I'm not too worried about taking care of them this weekend. I am really working hard to make sure I consistently log my meals. I'm not sure just how much I've gone over in the past few weeks. I'm sure eating 1500 for the rest of the month should even me out.

I've been thinking about how I will react if I don't lose 5 pounds this month. I am determined to not let it get me down if I don't and to remind myself that it was a really bad month for me and I have to work my butt off next month.

Today's weight loss topic is "Morning affects evening":
Like yesterday, I have no problem with not eating breakfasts. If I could, I would have eggs and grits every morning!
Some of my late-day snacks can be yogurt, popcorn, apples, and granola bars. All are filling and will keep me satisfied until dinner time.

No comments: