"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Monday, January 5, 2009

Committed

Today's weight loss topic is "Interested or Committed?":

  • I am committed to losing my weight-loss plan no matter what!
  • I will stick to my program no matter what by taking it one day at a time, focusing of smaller weight-loss goals instead of the overall one, and believing in myself.
  • To show that I am truly committed, I have only eaten healthy foods today!

In relation to focusing only on small goals, I am prepared to focus on only 5 pounds at a time. Here's to weighing 265!

Because I am living in a "maintenance mode" as a 150-pound woman from now on, I'm beginning to think about not weighing myself as often. Perhaps I will only weigh and measure myself once a month? It would feel really nice to not be so attached to the scale. I'm excited about the prospect. I'll make a decision by Sunday (which would be my normal weigh-in day).

I haven't been the best eater today. I went a little overboard with flax seed chips and pretzels. Okay, so it's not Qdoba. But I'm a little worried about staying within my calorie limit today! I'll have to be careful for the rest of the day.

No comments: