"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Saturday, January 24, 2009

Learning My Lessons

Today has been a good day. We went out to dinner with some friends and I had a salad and soup! I felt really good about my decision. I have tons of workouts to make up but haven't moved an inch. Hopefully I'll catch up soon. I have to be caught up by Saturday!

Today's weight loss topic is "First Two Bites":
  • Every time I ate, I asked myself if I was satisfied after the two bites. Or, before I even ate, I asked myself if I would be satisfied after two bites. If the answer was yes, then I didn't eat it.
  • This worked for most of the day except for dessert. Still, I shared half of my dessert instead of eating the whole thing! I think that this is an improvement. :).

No comments: