"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Friday, June 19, 2009

Gah

Another Friday, another weigh-in. Last night I got really sick. I had side effects from my tetanus shot--all throughout my internship, I felt terrible. By the time I got home, I was shivering violently and couldn't get warm. Once Kalem found I had a fever, he put me to bed. I had planned to do one last hour-long extra workout, but I felt too sick to move. I had a really hard, sweaty sleep and woke up feeling much better. I still have a fever, but I'm not as sure now.

I weighed in this morning and 262. So, no improvement, but no gain, either! I have to be honest that I feel a bit discouraged that I didn't lose anything this week. BUT I overate 4 days this week! I should be thrilled! I really need to do better.

Yesterday, I finally got Turbo Jam from the library! I've been waiting since September, so I'm thrilled! I can't wait to do it next week. I really hope it kickstarts my weight loss!

No comments: