"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Protection

Today's topic is "Protect Your Program":

  • Three high-risk times for overeating for me are when I'm in the Hotline office, on Friday nights, and when I am out with the Brigade.
  • I can protect my program by saying "Not just yet. I'm going to wait a little while."
  • I haven't protected my program yet, but I will use this technique from now on.

I've done much better today than yesterday. I am not going to let my work stress affect my weight loss goals. Unfortunately, I forgot my lunch, but I still did okay by eating the lowest-possible foods from Panera. So, I'm okay!

I plan to pick up an extra hour of working out tonight and tomorrow, so hopefully I'll still lose some weight!

No comments: