"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Friday, June 12, 2009

Not an Island

Today was weigh-in day. The results: I did not lose any weight. BUT I didn't gain any, either! AND I started my period yesterday! AND I lost another .5 inch! So, I feel pretty good. :). I was a little down on myself, but I feel that I'll be okay next week once my period's over.

I was a bad, bad girl today. I ate tons of cereal (I've got to lay off the Frosted Flakes!), added salt to our mashed potatoes and gravy, and then, upon realizing I was over anyway, ate a pint of ice cream. I'm not too upset, because I always go over at least one day. I'll be better from now on.

I had a good talk with my "coach" (Mama) and got a lot of great food ideas. Having as many low-sodium options as I can really help keeps me on track. I'm actually looking forward to grocery day so I can investigate!

Today's weight loss topic is "Help me, please":
I am always happy to get compliments that I look more toned or healthier and that I seem to have more energy now that I'm losing weight. I also appreciate clearing the table right after one serving.
I do not appreciate someone saying "do you really want to eat that?". While it works, it makes me really resentful toward the person who said it. I really HATE weight loss tips when I don't ask for them, too.

No comments: