"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I am only working a half-day today, so I got to dress casually. I pulled out an old pink polo that I love. I didn't expect it to fit, but I tried it on anyway. It fit. Comfortably!

I haven't been able to wear this shirt for over a year. I feel great!

I can't wait to see what else fits as my weight lowers!

Today's weight loss topic is "Appreciate good support":

This morning, Kalem was telling me how proud he is of my for working so hard and I told him that I was really excited about it but didn't want to see boastful. He complimented how I look and I said "Thanks. I feel really good."

When others compliment me, instead of brushing it off, I can be honest about how good that makes me feel. It makes me feel better and I'm sure they feel good knowing they're appreciated.

No comments: