"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yes, I Can!

Today's weight loss topic is "I can do it!":
  • I can do it because I have put my heart and soul into this process.
  • I can do it because I have a healthy woman bursting to get through.
  • I can do it because I believe in myself.
  • I can do it because I am worth it.

Yes, I can! In addition to these reasons, I can do it because I want all of those reasons in my little book to come true. So, I can do it, because I have no choice. There is no other way for me to live now. I must get healthy.

I didn't end up working out after all last night. I was just so stressed and worn out. I don't feel all that guilty because I've already done all of my prescribed exercise and I was just trying to supplement. I have gone over on my sodium before and still lost weight. I've done what I can this week. If I don't lose, I'll work even harder to have healthier coping skills.

I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!

No comments: