"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just Do It

Today's weight loss topic is "Do It Anyway":
  • I didn't want to walk for as long as I did, but I did it anyway.
  • It felt really good to accomplish something physical, even though I didn't want to! I know that I will be glad for it when I don't have to walk more on Tuesday.
  • I am committed to taking the stairs, working out, and not eating fast food, even if I do not want to at the moment.

Not too much has happened health-wise since I last wrote. I walked for 1.5 hours, cooked my lunch for tomorrow, and ate dinner. I tried a new recipe (Barley Mushroom Risotto) and it turned out really, really good. I used sodium-free broth and didn't add the salt it called for and I still like it! It's funny--two months ago I would have gagged at the thought!

No comments: