"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Saturday, July 11, 2009

KFC is the Devil

Today has been a really great day. Kalem and I took my car to get serviced and then went to lunch before coming home to just relax. We ended up stopping at KFC. I knew that everything was pretty high in sodium, so I had a biscuit. Then I had a bite of chicken and a potato wedge. Then I had a half of a biscuit! So, long story short, I have 260 mg left. I am sure I'll be awake for at least five more hours. I've nervous, but I WILL NOT go over!

I have a new Leslie Sansone DVD from the library for the week. It's called "Walk Strong" and it's 30 minutes long. It is an interval workout, so it goes from walking to weight lifting and back again. I'm really excited to try it. I've been thinking that maybe I would do better if I work out daily rather than cram it all at the beginning of the week. I'm not sure if I'll put this theory into practice because on internship days I just want to pass out when I get home.

Today's weight loss topic is "Morning affects evening":
I have no problem with eating breakfast! I know that it's helpful to have a good meal every morning, so I'm glad I don't have to work on that as part of my weight loss! :). As for late-afternoon snacks, I can always have low-sodium snacks like carrots and applesauce always available. That way I won't mess up because of hunger before dinner.

No comments: