"And I realized...this wasn't a way to live. This was a way to die." (28 Days)


Saturday, July 4, 2009

No Unnecessary Food!

Today was wonderful! Kalem and I watched a movie and then took a long walk with the dogs at Frick Park. It was really wonderful to have someone to work out with and to get out on a really beautiful day. It was so nice to spend time with him not in front of a television! Afterwards, I had some lovely free time before playing board games. It was really nice to have great, simple fun. :).

Today's weight loss topic is "Fuel or filler":
  • Breakfast: 2 servings of Cream of Wheat with lite salt and margarine. Fuel.
  • Lunch: One hot dog and onion rings. Began as fuel, but I ate more than I was hungry for.
  • Snack. Sun Chips and Doritos. I was munchy, so it was filler.
  • Snack: Banana. Fuel before our walk.
  • Snack: One medium chocolate custard waffle cone from Rita's. Filler.
  • Snack: 10 low-sodium Ritz crackers. Fuel

I think I fueled myself rather well! I didn't overeat all that much and stayed within my sodium requirement. I feel great! I can eat better fillers, though--perhaps, eat fruit instead of chips. I will try to eat healthier, more filling snacks.

No comments: